Colony Swim Club
Job Description - Snack Bar
Reports To: Pool Manager
The CSC Snack Bar Staff is responsible for performing Snack Bar related activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe atmosphere for CSC Members, Guests, and Staff.
- Positively interact with CSC Members and Guests
- Perform cleaning duties, including daily opening and closing procedures
- Assist in teaching of swim lessons
- Operate club check-in desk
- At least 14 years of age
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Able to count money and make change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maturity and ability to interact well with people of all ages
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
- Lifeguard, First Aid, and CPR Certified
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI) Certification
- Life Guard Instructor (LGI) Certification