Colony Swim Club members agree to follow the guidelines and policies on this page to ensure that our club is safe and enjoyable for everyone!
The full version of rules can be found in the Colony Swim Club Operations Manual (Last updated 6/20/2012)
Lifeguards are on duty at all times. All CSC Members and Guests are expected to comply with the requests of the lifeguards on duty.
- Absolutely NO glass containers are allowed in the clubhouse, pool and on the concrete deck surrounding the pool, including the picnic areas.
- Members may have any beverage in any grassy area of the club as long as it is in a personally owned, plastic, non-disposable cup with a lid.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, or gum in the pool area.
- No saving or “hunkering down” of picnic tables in the clubhouse picnic area.
- Members are required to clean up their own trash & wash utensils used in kitchen and with BBQ grills.
- No running or horseplay in or around the pool area, locker room and Clubhouse.
- There will be an adult swim (17 yrs. or older) for 15 minutes every hour. Children must stay behind the yellow line during this time. Children under 2 yrs. of age may swim if accompanied by an adult.
- When the lap lane is in use, only persons seriously swimming laps are to be in the lap lane.
- No flotation devices will be allowed outside of the kiddie pool, except during special events, subject to manager’s discretion.
- No throwing of projectiles in the pool. No basketballs or volleyballs intended for use outside of the pool are allowed in the pool.
- During open swim, diving is restricted to the deep well.
- Children are permitted to use the diving board and slide only if they can swim to the side of the pool unassisted.
- Only one person at a time on the slide ladders.
- Swim directly to the nearest ladder after diving off the diving board or sliding down one of the slides.
- Children (6 yrs or younger) using the kiddie pool must be supervised at all times by an adult. (Lifeguards do not supervise kiddie pool.)
- Babies must wear swim diapers. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the Snack Bar.
- No swimming with open wounds or bleeding.
- Swimmers with shoulder length or longer hair must wear their hair pulled back in a rubber band or braided. If preferred, a bathing cap may be worn.
All users of the club are required to know and follow these rules.
Colony Swim Club By-Laws (Updated September 2016)