Colony Swim Club
Job Description - Lifeguard/Snack Bar
Reports To: Pool Manager
The CSC Lifeguard and Snack bar attendant is responsible for performing and enforcing all policies and procedures listed in the CSC Operations Manual and applicable health regulations. The Lifeguard will also operate the CSC Snack Bar and Front Desk operations as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe atmosphere for CSC Members, Guests, and Staff.
- Positively interact with CSC Members and Guests
- Guard the swim pool during assigned shifts
- Perform cleaning duties, including daily opening and closing procedures
- Assist in teaching of swim lessons
- Operate club check-in desk
- At least 15 years of age
- Lifeguard, First Aid, and CPR Certified
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Able to count money and make change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maturity and ability to interact well with people of all ages
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI) Certification
- Life Guard Instructor (LGI) Certification